Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Those Two Awkward Questions...

Bit of a random one this but hopefully one you’ll find interesting to read...

In my years dressing as the Tenth Doctor there are always two questions that come up, well, I say questions, it’s more one question and one statement, can you guess what they are?

Think about it and it’s obvious...


The awkward question: So, who’s the best (Ten)?

I hate this question, as it really serves no real purpose.

Awkward Balloon...
There is only one true answer to it as well. The best tenth Doctor out there is Tennant himself, everyone else is an imitation of that, each one looks different and some are closer to ‘the look’ than others are.

Personally, I think I carry the look quite well, but I have no interest in comparing myself to others or entering competitions to prove anything. To me the whole this is personal, am I happy doing what I do and could I improve anything myself.

I really dislike competitiveness, it just bores me. If you’ve got nothing better to do than pick holes in someone else’s work then you should probably have a long hard look at yourself...  

So the next time you feel like asking the question or are thinking on writing it in a comment, stop. Then just don’t.

The awkward statement: But you don’t look like him...

This one really is down to people’s opinion, and it is their opinion to have. Some people think I look like DT, others don’t.

When I see the two of us side by side I can spot the resemblances (ie eyes, face shape) but at the same time I can see the differences (ie chin). However, it actually doesn’t matter if you’re not a carbon copy as long as you look right.

With most look-a-likes it can be as simpler thing as what angle you are facing, I know with me I look a lot more like DT at some angles than I do at others.

I would never say that I was a spitting image, but I think I do ok

Most of the time I find the awkward question/statement are just used by people who are trying to get a rise out of you or are trying to inflate their own ego...

Sorry, not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment